Send bulk SMS text messages from an Excel spreadsheet
Excel-to-Text lets you prepare your messages offline and then upload your spreadsheet file to send your messages in one go. Your spreadsheet can contain one message to many numbers or different messages to different numbers. You can even set a different sender Id and send time for the individual messages in your file.
Excel-to-Text service highlights
- Upload a Microsoft Excel format file to send bulk messages
- Send the same message to many numbers
- Send different messages to different numbers
- Set the Originator Address (Sender Id) for your message
- Schedule the date and time the messages should be sent
The table below shows the fields that are currently supported to sending bulk SMS text messages using Email-to-Text.
|message||Text||Yes||Your one time password is: X8tcSTzo|
Getting started with Excel-to-Text
Simply log into your account and select the Excel-to-Text option from your Message Centre menu. To help you get started, we have provided an example Excel Spreadsheet file that you are welcome to download and use.