Connection Software has been providing bulk SMS and corporate SMS services since 2001. Our web-based account portal and messaging APIs enable customers to send high volume and high throughput SMS traffic to UK and international mobile networks.
Connection Software Ltd is a private company with limited liability, having its registered office and principal place of business at Davenport House, 16 Pepper Street, London E14 9RP. We are registered with the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales under number 2881531. Our Information Commissioner's Office registration reference number is ZA123498.
Connection Software's compliance with the GDPR
Our web-based account portal and messaging APIs are built on the foundation of our resilient platform on infrastructure in two secure UK datacentre locations: Telehouse East and Harbour Exchange. We do not use any cloud-based services to store personal data.
All of our SMS message traffic is passed for delivery over secure, encrypted connections to network operators and messaging partners selected for security and reliability. All of our partners provide access to their A2P platforms in datacentres located inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are continuing to review and update our internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure that we are ready when the GDPR comes into force on 25th May 2018.
Our GDPR Principles
The following states our data processing principles for this web site www.csoft.co.uk and our supporting API service points:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual's consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection
If you would like to contact us about GDPR compliance, please email us at eu.gdpr(at)csoft.co.uk.
Last updated: 2018-03-11