We take your privacy seriously.
Connection Software Ltd
commitment to your privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination
practices for this site:
. This site is also referenced as www.itsarrived.net.
Your IP address
|We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server,
and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad
demographic information, and to satisfy our curiosity about the range
of our web visitors. We also collect information about which web browsers
are used and what language you have selected to use on your computer
so that we can make informed decisions about upgrades to our products
and the Web Site.
|We sometimes record which pages are visited in order to help us to
improve the navigation and content of our site. We record all search requests
so that we can improve our site.
Your e-mail, postal address and phone numbers
|Some of our products, and the website itself, use a registration form
to collect contact information. Your contact information may be used
to contact you about new or improved products, changes to the web site
or company information. Your e-mail addresses will never be given or
sold to any other company or person. Your identity will never be disclosed
outside Connection Software unless we are forced to do so by a court
Mobile numbers you supply
|All mobile, cell and pager numbers that you supply to us when you
send messages or that you upload to the list manager are treated as absolutely
confidential to you. We never sell or give these numbers to anyone outside
of Connection Software unless we are forced to do so by a court order.
We never use these numbers to send unsolicited messages.
If you send unsolicited or offensive messages to anyone and the recipient
complains to us directly or indirectly through a statutory body then
we will contact the recipient and you to resolve the problem. In the
same way that we respect your privacy we also respect the privacy of
recipients - see our Acceptable
Use Policy statement.
We may disclose your information
To our partners, agents and subcontractors (including prospective partners, agents and subcontractors) who are involved in the delivery of products or services used or ordered by you;
- in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a competent authority;
- during emergencies when we believe physical safety is at risk;
- in response to a complaint that that there has been a breach of the Services terms & conditions or any other product or service terms of which you have been notified.
- to credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies;
- to other communications companies;
- to any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency;
- where there is a change (or prospective change) in the ownership of Connection Software Limited to new or prospective owners of Telefonica UK Limited. In these circumstances we would require them to keep it confidential.
- where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings;
- where we believe it is necessary to protect Connection Software or third party rights and property; or
- where you give us false or inaccurate information and we identify or suspect fraud.
- where we, or an affiliate processing your data on our behalf, are compelled to do so by law;
Retention of your information
We retain information only for as long as we need it. In relation to the following information we are required to retain it for not less than six months and not more than two years in order to ensure that this information is available for the purpose of the investigation, detection and prosecution of serious crime:
- User ID and telephone number allocated to any communication entering the public SMS network;
- Name and address of subscriber to whom an Internet Protocol (IP) address, user ID or telephone number was allocated at the time of a communication;
- User ID or telephone number of the recipient of an SMS message;
- Name and address of subscriber and user ID of the intended recipient of a communication;
- Date and time of log-in and log-off of our Internet access service, IP address and user ID of the subscriber;
- Internet service used;
This web site is secured using a Thawte Digital Certificate. This
ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will
be encrypted. Please click on the Thawte Authentic Site Seal which will
verify the validity of our Thawte Certificate, and our commitment to
Credit Card details
|We do not keep, or even see, your credit card details. The final part
of all E-commerce transactions, where you enter credit card information,
is carried out on the Secure Trading
website. We have chosen not to know, or record, your credit card details
so that there can be no possibility of us compromising your credit card
in any way. In the event of fraud we can, and usually do, obtain the
details of the credit card from Secure Trading and our bankers.
Data Protection Registrar
|We are registered with the UK Data Protection Registrar.
You may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time. Please e-mail
to request deactivation, deletion, changes, or modification of
your entry in
Connection Software Ltd's mailing list.
of this site, or your dealings with this Web site or
Connection Software Ltd
, please contact us. Should you not obtain a
satisfactory response in a reasonable time then please contact
, a Company Director, personally at
or by phone.